Body of Winter (Corpo d'Inverno)



"You musn't give your heart to a wild thing. The more you do, the stronger they get, until they're strong enough to run into the woods or fly into a tree. And then to a higher tree and then to the sky." 
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote (1961)

Your tawny hair is tinged with the aurora, which shines on Amsterdam's snow-laden rooftops.
Caress me.

Your turgid nipples like unripe berries, circumscribed in two silver haloes.
Pluck me.

Your glossy chapped lips, like frost on hellebores, unfold, revealing your teeth like stalactites.
Kiss me.

Your wrinkled follicles, like gentle notes engraved on a carillon.
Lap me.

I brush your skin and you vibrate, like sweet music. 
Touch me.

I furrow your pearly groin, like an icy stream cutting through the snow-capped mantle of the mountain.
Graze me.

It is a winter body yours, rising in this February morning warmth
and radiantly looks toward our Spring to come.


[ITA]

Corpo d'Inverno

I tuoi capelli fulvi si tingono dell’aurora che brilla sui tetti di Amsterdam carichi di neve.

Accarezzami.

I tuoi turgidi capezzoli come bacche acerbe, circoscritti in due aureole argentate.

Coglimi.


Le tue lucide labbra crespe, come brina sugli ellebori, si schiudono e rivelano i tuoi denti come stalattiti.
Baciami.


I tuoi follicoli incartapecoriti, come le note incise su di un carillon.
Lambiscimi.


Ti sfioro e vibri, come dolce musica.

Toccami.

Solco il tuo inguine perlato, come un torrente ghiacciato che taglia il manto nevoso della montagna.

Afferrami.

È un corpo d’inverno il tuo, che si leva, in un questo tepore mattutino di inizio Febbario,

e guarda radioso verso la nostra primavera che verrà.


Commenti

Post più popolari